How do I connect Dialog to my TV?
How do I connect Dialog to my TV?
How to add DTV
- Open the Dialog ViU App.
- Go to ‘More’ section & click on Account Settings.
- Click on DTV Account.
- Tap ‘+’ icon to Add your DTV Account.
- Type your DTV account Number.
- Enter the OTP that you received via SMS to reconfirm the account number.
- Your DTV Account added successfully!
Is Dialog MyTV free?
About this app To choose your favourite TV channels from leading Sri Lankan, Indian and International TV channels spanning across all genres, simply subscribe to the desired package starting from just Rs. 1 per day. DATA CHARGES ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR DIALOG USERS. Download MyTV App now to enjoy TV on the go.
How do I connect my Dialog TV hub to my TV?
Open the app and select MENU – MY SETTING – select the Dialog Television ViU Hub decoder you wish to pair – Enter the password which appears on the TV screen. Download the Dialog TV Hub mobile app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store and manage your TV viewing with ease and comfort.
How many channels does Dialog TV have?
133 TV channels
Tailor-made to suit your needs, Dialog Television offers 133 TV channels, including 9 HD channels!
How do I connect my Dialog TV to Wi-Fi?
To connect your Dialog Television ViU Hub to Wi-Fi, press the MENU button on your remote control and select the FULL MENU icon. Select the SYSTEM SETTINGS MENU and once accessed, switch on Wi-Fi CONNECTIVITY. Select the preferred network and if prompted, provide the Wi-Fi username and password.
What is the Dialog TV satellite?
Dialog TV (DTV) is a direct broadcast satellite pay TV service provider based in Sri Lanka. A fully owned subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC, Dialog TV was launched in July 2005 under the name “CBNsat”. It was later renamed to Dialog TV in February 2007 after the company was acquired by Dialog Axiata PLC.
How can I recharge my Dialog TV card?
From mydialog app or dial Via IVR – Dial 679 from Dialog or 0770679679 from non-Dialog and enter the recharge card PIN. Via SMS – Account number[space]Scratch card PIN and send to 679 from Dialog mobile or to 0770679679 from non-Dialog. Via USSD – Dial #679# from Dialog and enter the recharge card PIN.
How can I watch TV on my Dialog phone?
On the Go Channel List. Register your Dialog Television account on the Dialog ViU App and watch up to 108 LIVE TV channels with no additional rental. View the channel list below.
What is the monthly rental for Dialog Television gold package?
The monthly rental of gold package is Rs 2099+Texse.
What are the packages of Dialog?
- PREPAID. Any Network 1.50 Plan. Call Rate Rs. 1.50 SMS Rate Rs. 0.20. Know More.
- PREPAID. The 1 FOR 1 Plan. Call Rate Rs. 2.00 SMS Rate Rs. 0.20. Know More.
- POSTPAID. Dialog Prashansa Package. Rental Rs. 249.00 Free D2D calls 200 mins Call Rate Rs. 1.50 Free D2D SMS 300 SMS Rate Rs. 0.20. Know More.
How do I pay my prepaid Dialog TV?
- Open the MyDialog app and click on RELOAD / PAY.
- Select the number you want to reload / bill payment from the list and enter the value.
- Enter ATM (credit/debit) card details in the respective fields.
- Optional Feature.
Does catch up TV use internet?
Let’s Begin. I think that it goes without saying that to watch either TV on demand or catch up TV services you will need some sort of internet connection. To reduce loading times and buffering a wired Ethernet connection is best, ideally with fibre speeds if it is available in your area.