Is livable a word?
Is livable a word?
adjective. suitable for living in; habitable; comfortable: It took a lot of work to make the old house livable. worth living; endurable: She needed something to make life more livable. that can be lived with; companionable (often used in combination with with): polite and charming but not altogether livable-with.
What does it mean when someone says you are lovable?
If you describe someone as lovable, you mean that they have attractive qualities, and are easy to like. His vulnerability makes him even more lovable. Synonyms: endearing, attractive, engaging, charming More Synonyms of lovable.
Who is the most lovable person in the world?
What are the disadvantages of being popular?
Five Major Disadvantages of Being a Celebrity
- Famous people can’t do things that the average person can.
- Being famous or a celebrity can attract stalkers.
- A celebrity status can attract too many fake friends.
- People constantly judge celebrities.
- Celebrities have no privacy.
How do you spell livable?
- suitable for living in; habitable; comfortable: It took a lot of work to make the old house livable.
- worth living; endurable: She needed something to make life more livable.
- that can be lived with; companionable (often used in combination with with): polite and charming but not altogether livable-with.
How yo make someone fall in love with you?
6 Scientifically Proven Ways to Make Someone Fall for You
- Maintaining eye contact.
- Be interested in who they are as a person and listen to everything they say.
- Make them feel appreciated and special.
- Smile a lot.
- Touch them more often.
- Embrace what the other person is most passionate about.
- Follow Lane on Twitter and Instagram.
What is a habitable?
: capable of being lived in : suitable for habitation. Other Words from habitable Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More about habitable.
How can I be the most beautiful girl in the world?
Here’s how she can be – and you too – the most beautiful girl / woman in the world.
- Beauty is more than skin deep.
- The most attractive people I have ever met are those that are comfortable in their own skin.
- Feeling beautiful is being beautiful.
- You got to own your own beauty, for people to take it seriously.
What is the meaning of most lovable?
Someone lovable is very easy to love. People who are kind and generous to others are also lovable, because they deserve love in return for giving it to others. The adjective lovable comes from love, which has the Old English root lufu, “love, affection, or friendliness.”
Are nerds more successful in life?
According to a study, those who are less popular as teenagers end up doing better in life than their ‘cooler’ peers. Researchers followed the lives of adolescents for ten years and discovered the ones who were considered ‘geeks’ went on to outperform the others by the time they reached early adulthood.
How can I be the girl everyone loves?
5 Ways to Be the Girl Everybody Loves
- Be vulnerable.
- Be a better listener than talker.
- Be present = be fun.
- Give people space to feel whatever they are feeling.
- Love yourself like your life depends on it.
How does popularity affect school?
They concluded that students who prioritized forging close friendships over being seen as “popular” were happier by age 25. Interestingly, anxiety, depression, and social anxiety were more prevalent in the “popular” high school students than in the high school students with fewer, deeper friendships.
What should you do make a home livable?
In this article is going to be some unusual suggestions on how to improve your home to make it more livable.
- Windows and doors. Ensuring that you take care of your windows and doors at least once a year will prevent them from deteriorating through wear and tear of the weather.
- Air conditioning.
- Change the layout.
What is another word for livable?
In this page you can discover 19 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for livable, like: bearable, comfortable, habitable, acceptable, endurable, inhabitable, unlivable, liveable, war-free, tenantable and cozy.
Does popularity in high school matter?
Turns out, it doesn’t necessarily matter. Whether or not your high class voted you “most popular,” teenagers who perceive themselves as well liked are just as socially successful over time as the kids who actually are part of the in-crowd, according to a new study in the May-June issue of Child Development.
What does liveability mean?
Liveability describes the frame conditions of a decent life for all inhabitants of cities, regions and communities including their physical and mental wellbeing. Liveability is based on the principle of sustainability and smart and thus is sensitive to nature and the protection of its resource.
Why is livability an important issue?
Principles of Livability Develop safe, reliable, and economical transportafion choices to decrease household transportafion costs, reduce our nafion’s dependence on foreign oil, improve air quality, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and promote public health.
What kind of girl do guys fall in love with?
Men fall in love with women who are helpful and help them take care of things. A man wants to be with a woman who will be a partner and help him get out of jams, help him think of things he forgot to remember, and help him improve his life. Try to stay ahead of the curve. You know what your guy needs; help him get it.