What is a pamper noun?
What is a pamper noun?
1a : to treat with extreme or excessive care and attention pampered their guests pamper a pet. b : gratify, humor enabled him to pamper his wanderlust — New Yorker. 2 archaic : to cram with rich food : glut.
What does pamper a child mean?
to treat or gratify with extreme or excessive indulgence, kindness, or care: to pamper a child; to pamper one’s stomach.
What is another word for pamper?
Some common synonyms of pamper are baby, humor, indulge, mollycoddle, and spoil. While all these words mean “to show undue favor to a person’s desires and feelings,” pamper implies inordinate gratification of desire for luxury and comfort with consequent enervating effect.
How do you use pamper in a sentence?
Pamper sentence example
- But you need to pamper yourself a little.
- Giving each other a massage is a fantastic way to reconnect and pamper each other.
- No matter what they are made from, slipper socks are made to pamper the wearer and add a touch of cozy luxury to everyday life.
How do you pamper?
Here are 10 ways to pamper yourself without spending a whole lot of money.
- Give yourself a massage.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Give yourself a manicure and pedicure.
- Buy yourself flowers.
- Give yourself a facial.
- Cozy up to a book and tea.
- Sleep in.
- Light some candles.
What is pamper yourself mean?
to treat with affectionate and usually excessive indulgence; coddle; spoil.
How do you pamper kids?
Go through some ways to make your child feel special and pampered.
- Allow them to be expressive:
- Wake them up with a sweet smile:
- Say yes to Snuggles:
- Listen to them:
- Be open:
- It’s all about the little things:
- Never break your promises:
- Try to learn your child’s love language:
What is the meaning of pamper a girl?
verb. If you pamper someone, you make them feel comfortable by doing things for them or giving them expensive or luxurious things, sometimes in a way which has a bad effect on their character.
What is the opposite of pamper?
Opposite of to treat with excessive care, attention or indulgence. abuse. ill-treat. ill-use. maltreat.
What is the use of pamper?
to treat or gratify with extreme or excessive indulgence, kindness, or care: to pamper a child; to pamper one’s stomach. Archaic. to overfeed, especially with very rich food; glut.
How do you pamper at home?
If you are stressed in your work or home life, a pamper session at home provides you with time to switch off and concentrate on you….
- Use a Face Mask.
- Take a Hot Bath.
- Use a Hair Mask.
- Give Yourself a Manicure and Pedicure.
- Give Yourself a Makeover.
- Use Essential Oils.
- Art Therapy.