What is Delprof EXE?
What is Delprof EXE?
Delprof.exe is a command-line utility that you can use to delete user profiles on a local or remote computers running Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003.
How do I run Delprof?
Copy DELPROF. EXE to the server or workstation you want to run it from; open a command prompt and change directories to the location where you copied DELPROF. EXE. Type delprof /c:\\computername and press [Enter].
How do you delete multiple profiles at once?
- Open the run box by pressing the Windows key + R.
- Type netplwiz and press enter.
- User Accounts window will open, select the account that you want to delete and click on remove.
Is there a Delprof for Windows 10?
As the title says, Delprof2 doesn’t support windows 10 and we have lab computers that need profiles deleted.
How do I delete old user profiles in powershell?
How to: Delete User Profiles With Powershell
- Step 1: Create the ps1 file. First use this line to show all user profiles on the machine (this only shows domain user profiles, ignoring local users).
- Step 2: Select the profiles older than 5 days.
- Step 3: Remove the profiles.
- Step 4: WhatIf.
How do I remove a profile from Windows 10?
How to delete a user from Windows 10
- Click the Settings app when it appears in the search results to open it. Open Windows’ Settings app.
- Click on Family & other users from the menu bar running along the left-hand side of the Settings window. You’ll find all of your computer’s user profiles in this menu.
- Click Remove.
How do I delete locally cached profiles in terminal server?
On the Terminal Server computer, click Start, click Run, and then type poledit. On the File menu, select Open Registry. Double-click Local Computer, and then double-click Windows NT User Profiles. Click to select the Delete cached copies of roaming profiles check box, and then click OK.
How do I take a user off my computer?
Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users. Select the person’s name or email address, then select Remove. Note that this will not delete the person’s Microsoft account, it will just remove their sign-in info from your PC.
How do I delete multiple users on Windows 10?
Here are the steps for you to perform this action
- Press Win Key + R on your keyboard.
- In the Advanced System Properties windows navigate to User Profile.
- Select the User Profile you want to remove and click the Delete button.
- Confirm the request to delete the user profile.
- Open the File Explorer.
How do I delete an unknown user profile in PowerShell?
How do I delete an old profile?
Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties. In this System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab. Under User Profiles, click Settings. Click the user profile that you want to delete, and then click Delete.